REGISTRATION FEES & INFO 2021
Warradale FC Registration Fees 2021
U5-U8: $ 145.00
U9: $ 150.00
U10-U11: $ 160.00
U12-U17: $ 200.00
All Age Men and Over 35Men: $ 310.00
All Age Ladies and Over 30 Ladies: $ 310.00
NSW ACTIVE KIDS REBATE
We accept the Active Kids Rebate:
Active Kids Rebate applies to Junior Registrations (U5-U18 ONLY)
– If wishing to use the NSW Governments “Active Kids” voucher for your football registration,
you will need to firstly apply for your child’s Active Kids voucher via Service NSW.
Once you have completed this process and obtained the Voucher code,
you can then enter the code in the payments page within the PlayFootball system,
which will deduct the $100 from the registration amount owing.
Therefore you must obtain your childs active kids voucher before completing your online player registration. Please refer to the following link: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-active-kids-voucher to apply.
NEW PLAYFOOTBALL SYSTEM REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. If you are a new player or new family to the sport of football please access the new PlayFootball website to create your Football Account. You can now also register multiple members from your family using the one football account. Please refer to the instructions on the play Football Registration page on how to create your Football Account.
2. If you are an existing player you can use the old MyFootballClub log in details to complete the registrationon www.playfootball.com.au
3. Select “Register Now” on the PlayFootball website, then finding your club (Warradale SC or type our post code 2752) and selecting the applicable registration package. Alternatively you can click on the below links conveniently provided for you to go straight to our registration page. Please note you must have a PlayFootball account prior to clicking the below links.
4. ALL PLAYERS MUST upload a new passport style photo on your Play Football profile as the previous photo from MyFootballClub have not been migrated to the new system. All new players to the club MUST also email a copy of their identification so the club can verify your date of birth. ALL PLAYERS (existing and new) will be required to upload a new up to date photo in your Play Football profile. You will need to upload this yourself during the registration process using your smartphone/tablet or PC, but the photo MUST be acceptable i.e. a passport-style head shot photo with plain light background. If you do not upload a photo as part of your registration or your photo does not pass the requirements on the Play Football Website you will need to come to our Registration Finalisation day where a photo will be taken. New players will also need to attend this day so that their ID’s can be verified.
Payments are available in the following methods
- Online on the new Playfootball system registration process
- Direct Deposit to Warradale FC. BSB 062-445 ACCT 10083249. Please reference your name so that we can track your registration payment
- Cash Payment on Registration finalisation day. This date will be confirmed via notice on our website www.warradalefc.com, Warradale FC Facebook page and on Team App. (Date will be one of the weekends in February 2020)
- If you require negotiation for payment in instalments please advise Warradale FC in the following methods immediately: Message Warradale FC Facebook Page, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, text 0491 043 304 or 0402307719 so that we can log your enquiry and make necessary arrangements. Unfortunately, if notice has not been provided by the player and/or parent of the player requiring payment instalments by ( date tba ), the player will be registered for non-financial compliance.
6. COACH AND MANAGER REGISTRATION
If you are registering as a coach or manager, there is no fee associated with registration however a coach is required to be registered for every team before the end of the registration period, otherwise the team will not be registered with Nepean FA. It is also mandatory for all coaches to have completed Aldi Miniroos coaching course prior to the season commencement if you are a coach of teams from under 6’s-11’s. To register please click on www.playfootball.com.au, click on coaches and follow the prompts to complete coaches registration.
If you are interested in coaching a team for our 2020 season please email our president or registrar with your details and team you are interested in coaching .
If you are or become a coach of an under 6’s - 11’s team and have not completed the Aldi Miniroos Coaching course, our club’s Coaching Coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange enrolment for the course.
Please note the following additional information:
·All registrations are preferred to be completed by - ( date TBA ) - so that we can complete registration of all teams to Nepean FA prior to Team registration cut-off.
The Family Discount (where 4 or more players are registered from the same family), will be provided once each players registration is paid in full. Please advise our registration officer by email email@example.com if you are eligible for the discount.
As stated above, if you need registration payment instalments please contact Warradale FC immediately. Please refer to ‘Item 5 Payments’ in registration instructions for contact details.
Additional information in order to complete the registration can be found by clicking on the below links or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org however we ask you show patience if you email enquiries as the registration officer will endeavour to respond to you promptly.